New headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New headset

I'm looking for a new headset. But there are a few problems with this since i need something a little special.

1. It need a mic and uses a jackin system (i've had too many problems with USB)
    2. Needs to be on ear as thos over ear head phones make my ears sweat.
    3. Need to have cloth and not leather ear pads. Those make my ears sweat as well.

My current head set is on it's last leg. I put them down and now the sound is projecting a rattling. The sound is their (sounds like it's echoing though) and in good quality, but the sound of something rattling covers it.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: New headset

Look on NewEgg.com. They're a bunch of headsets like that for around $3 to $20.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Sennheiser PC151s.
      Good sound, good mic, and nice and comfy [Velor pads]. Can usually be had for 40-50 dollars.
      Search your favorite tech shop for them.
      And hooray, they're not silly USB!
      It's Gaming
      Proud to have been a member of the 55th Infantry Division!

Comment

Yep..2 pairs of 151's at the house..both under $50 shipped..

They have a super awesome frequency response and are not too heavy or too light..no issues with either and that is with some pretty darn heavy use or the past year or so..

Comment

This is the one i got. Plantronics is known for its reliability. Its on newegg but it is sold out. many other online stores must have it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826106069

Amazon
          http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GA.../dp/B00067AS2C
          |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Ok, i just bought a cheap one from the local electronics shop. It cost around 10 dollars and will suit my needs until further notice. I look into more higher class when i get the chance.
            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

for future reference, the "over-ear" headsets are called Supra-Aural and "around ear" headsets are circum-aural. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X