Zune 3.1 software out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zune 3.1 software out

Not sure how many people have a Zune :p But I picked up an 8GB a month ago. Haven't had a chance to use it much though because I keep having USB problems on my x64 Vista desktop. I installed it on my AcerA1 with XP and it ran like a charm. The wireless wouldn't work for some reason either, so I re-added it manually on the device and it finally took.

I discovered on Windows Update that there's an update for the software, maybe I'll finally be able to sync the device with the main computer that has all of my music...via WiFi or USB.

Despite the issue, though, I really do like this Zune. It reminds me of my 2G Nano, but it's obviously quite a bit better.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: Zune 3.1 software out

I had a bit of time to mess with a friend's and it made me regret getting my 2G Nano. :(

Glad to hear you got it working and all. Did you manage to fix your Vista desktop?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

My boss has a Zune that was bricked, stuck in a "please wait" boot screen. I managed to get it unbricked and charging, but I haven't heard whether he got it working again. I'd read that the 3.0 firmware was a disaster.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Got it and firmware on a 30gb one.

And in the summer, I could not turn it off on a week long vacation.
        Kept it on the charger in the car.

Comment

Well I had it installing and hopefully recognizing the USB, but I left and had a night out with friends and crashed over at my best friend's place. So I'll find out later if it actually worked.

Mine on occasion, doesn't shut off either... it's a bit off-putting.
          "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
          Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

I had a Zune, now it is a coaster. Went with the iPod Touch. I had nothing but problems with the Zune software, locking up etc.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X