X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please supply system Specs

Hi Guys,

So we can help more with your issue please suppy a screen shot of your system stats.

Belarc is great for this job:

http://www.belarc.com/Programs/advisor.exe

******WARNING! If you do use it block out the following*****

Computer Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Profile Date: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Advisor Version: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Windows Logon: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Re: Please supply system Specs

For what reason are you asking people to furnish this information? What issue are you trying to address?
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Im not! but like Bamboo I spend a lot of time trying to work out what system specs people have WHEN TRYING TO HELP others with their problems.

It's not writen in stone that people have to supply these specs, just makes it easier for the Tec guys to help.
      sigpic

Comment

OK so are you trying to put together a post that has everyone's specs so they don't have to re-post them when there's a problem?
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Not at all...just if someone does have a problem it would be good to know there specs.
          sigpic

Comment

Usually we ask people to supply their specs when they do have a problem. Seeing how fast changes are made to computer hardware, a lot of gamers here tend to do a system hardware upgrade at least once every 6 months. Any specs posted here would go out of date pretty quickly.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I think that is what Uk-warrior was suggesting. That when people do have a problem that they use a program like he suggested to post their system specs. Undoubtedly this thread will be lost and people won't read it even if it was stickied before they ask for help.
              |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Wowzerz, it was already at the end of the page when I saved it. Just keep bumping it and keeping it on the 1st page at least. Maybe some people will be smart and look here first.

Comment

Bump!
                  sigpic

Comment

There is no need for this thread, nor anyone supplying specs outside of a problem or to boast. Either is fine. Asking for specs in anticipation of problems that haven't even happened is ... unnecessary.
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                      There is no need for this thread, nor anyone supplying specs outside of a problem or to boast. Either is fine. Asking for specs in anticipation of problems that haven't even happened is ... unnecessary.
                      I think he was saying "when you have a problem and seek help, please provide system specs so we can help better - here's an app that will give your system specs"

:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X