X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Mozilla

Just yesterday I started experiencing problems with firefox and yahoo.com
    The site simply doesn't load, it just gives the message "Address Not Found"
    I can load the site fine in everything but firefox. I've tried clearing the cache and cookies with no success. I've also tried re-installing firefox but to no avail, if anybody knows how to fix this stupid bug please tell me.
    If this has anything to do with it, I'm running vista x64 and have made no changes to my system within the last week.

Also like some others, firefox seems to hate youtube now (crashes every 2 page loads).

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Re: WTF Mozilla

I have the same problem with youtube. I cleared also, but it hasn't had an effect.

I'm running vista32 and also haven't made any changes to my system is probably 4 or 5 months.

Comment

Since all of YouTube's video and such is Flash driven, have you guys tried updating your Flash to the latest?
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I always get nagged to update to Flash 10, well, until I did do it.
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

close firefox once in a while... let it update during the loading... that alone has solved a few flash problems i had (i leave firefox open from system boot till system shutdown, a week at a time usually, or if i get a browser error)
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Hmm, I'm not sure then. I haven't experienced these problems yet and I'm using a slightly outdated Flash 10 with FF 3.04.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I have had flash 10 since it came out and I never leave my firefox open for more than an hour usually, plus the crashing forces me to re-open it every now and then lol.
              Yahoo seems to be working again, maybe firefox just didn't like me for the past couple days.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

My Firefox is working fine on both of those pages.

Comment

As I had stated in an earlier post about FF I only have problems with FF loading pages slowly. No problems with web pages I visit though. Also as I had stated before IE7 loads these same pages in a flash compared to FF. Only real reason I have FF is cause when I downloaded IE8 Beta it completely sucked IMO, so I figured I better get some experience using FF. So, if IE8 has worked out some of the kinks in the final release then I may be a dedicated IE8 user when it comes out officially, FF is good but just to damn slow. IE7 is twice as fast as FF for loading almost every single site I visit.

FF does work fine on Yahoo and Youtube for me.

Comment

Its too bad, FF worked great for me. It loaded fast and was very stable up until about a week ago. Not sure what changed, but I may go back to IE if I can't figure it out.

Comment

I had thought about completely deleting FF and then making sure all traces are gone as well and then try reinstalling to see if that helps me out. FF was still better than the IE8 beta I had tried.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X