Firefox Keybinds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox Keybinds

Basically my mouse came with little or no software. Firefox likes to assume I would like to use mouse 3 as the back button. The problem is I use this for my TS button and is really annoying when browsing and talking on TS. Is there a way to get rid of this keybind?

Re: Firefox Keybinds

Oddly enough, i have the same button for TS as well. I avoid swtching the pages by puting the cursor over the top bar (where the firefox name and page title appear) or in the bottom bar where the program tabs are.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by daithi1 View Post
      Basically my mouse came with little or no software. Firefox likes to assume I would like to use mouse 3 as the back button. The problem is I use this for my TS button and is really annoying when browsing and talking on TS. Is there a way to get rid of this keybind?
      Which brand and model is your mouse?

Usually keybinds for the back button are controlled via the mouse software or through Windows (there's built-in support generically for mice with a "back" and "forward" button).

I can't seem to find in the "about:config" page in FF3 any catches for mouse actions (like mousescrollwheel.*, etc.). So I'm not sure if Firefox is the program to look at in disabling your mouse's back button feature.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

try looking up your mouse and downloading the software for it... What mouse do you have?
        |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

It's Windows, not FireFox or mouse software!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Giving info on the mouse would help sorry forgot about that. http://www.trust.com/products/produc...spx?item=15139 There seems to be no software installed latest drivers but didn't come with any sort of software.

Comment

Then you need to find the Microsoft control (or whatever they're called) that controls what the side button on your Trust mouse does.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X