Adobe Premiere Pro question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Premiere Pro question.

Started working on a scrim movie again and it 's nearly finished but I 'm getting crashes during rendering. I 've had this in the past and I know there 's a way how to go to a certain frame number in Premiere... problem is I forgot how to do it. Some of the clips recorded by Fraps cannot be rendered by Premiere, same thing happened when I made my previous movie and I had to delete a small number of frames to stop the crashing.

Searched all over Google without any luck, someone plz help me out. It 's really frustrating to be unable to export my movie after all the days I worked on it. The Adobe forums s*ck bigtime, they are no help.
    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Re: Adobe Premiere Pro question.

when this happens to me, it is one of a few things:

1: some effect does not play nice with the raw footage format.

2: I have used a corrupt broken font

3: the format of the raw footage is not the best - in which case I convert it to wmv or avi (the real avi, not divx or xvid) or even mpg1
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Re: Adobe Premiere Pro question.

Well, I fixed the problem, it was just one clip that Premiere couldn't render for some reason.

I figured out since I rendered at 30 FPS that I just had to calculate the seconds... frame 1562 was giving problems so 1562 / 30 = 52 seconds. Removed the clip at 52 seconds and it rendered fine. Can't believe I didn't think of that sooner :).

Thx anyway.
      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...