• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech announces G13 gameboard

For those thinking of getting a gameboard, Logitech just announced this:

Logitech announces G13 gameboard

Looks interesting.....................

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Logitech announces G13 gameboard

why o why did they have to use the World of Warcraft mod on the LCD screen
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

That is going to be setting next to my G15..! Can you imagine when the Battle Tech mod for the Crytek engine is released, how INCREDIBLE this unit will be for controlling my Atlas?

Oh YES..I WILL HAVE ONE..!! hahahaah

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
        For those thinking of getting a gameboard, Logitech just announced this:

Logitech announces G13 gameboard

Looks interesting.....................

Oooooh. That keypad is perfect. I love the linear layout and non-weirdo no curvature other gamepads have.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Reminds me of the Nostramo. I just might have to have one mext to my G11.

Comment

I never really liked the idea of game boards, but that one looks oddly attactive...Could I mod it for my 360?

Comment

Here is another blurb about it, but what is even more interesting is the pic that is included

Logitech G18 gaming keyboard shows its not-so-ugly face

First I have heard of a G18 keyboard...............

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Aha! This looks like a NICE upgrade for my Nostromo. The nostromo just doesn't have enough physical buttons for me.

Comment

Yes. That is going to replace the n52, or maybe even supplement?
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

This is great news! I loved the Nostromo. When I used it regularly, I completely dominated BF1942 consistently. I can't quite explain why, but the N52 definitely helped my game significantly. Maybe it was the programmable macros. Either way, I'll definitely be buying this G13. :)
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Nope, no deal. The ridicule I would recieve from my wife if I bought this isn't worth the reward :row__572: She already thinks I'm a bit of a geek, this would seal the deal.

It does look like it would be very nice to use though. However being used to a keyboard set up I wonder if it would take a bit to get used to (I use shift, ctr and cap lock in most games)

Comment

Originally posted by Long Bow View Post
                        Nope, no deal. The ridicule I would recieve from my wife if I bought this isn't worth the reward :row__572: She already thinks I'm a bit of a geek, this would seal the deal.

It does look like it would be very nice to use though. However being used to a keyboard set up I wonder if it would take a bit to get used to (I use shift, ctr and cap lock in most games)
                        It does take some getting used to, but once you learn it, you'll rule the battlefield! And who cares if your wife thinks your a geek. She's stuck with ya! :D
                        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X