Calendar program ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar program ?

I figure some of you that sit infront of the monitor all day may have/use some type of calendar program. I'd like to have something that I can add events to the day and time, and have it remind me that day, maybe a couple times, especially say an hour ahead of the scheduled time. No, I didn't "google" it yet, I was hoping I could find out some pros/cons for some of them without having to d/l multiple ones. Thanks :)

Re: Calendar program ?

actually doesn't Windows have that built in?

Comment

Do you have Microsoft Outlook? It will do exactly what you're looking for!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

http://www.3m.com/market/office/post..._prod/psnotes/
        USAR

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          Do you have Microsoft Outlook? It will do exactly what you're looking for!
          Yeah, thats pretty much what I use both at work and at home.
          "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
          "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Yeah, when I was at National Defense, it was a staple to use Outlook for appointments and reminders. It worked really well.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I thought it was illegal to have an office computer without outlook......

seriously, with the integration of contacts, email, scheduling, notes, do-do lists, and the ability to sync up to a pda or phone, there is nothing better than outlook..... even O97 is really decent if money is an issue.... I got a 100% legal copy I'll part with for the cost of shipping if you need it. (a phyl only offer, others need not apply.)
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
              The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Thanks for the input guys! No...I don't have Outlook...This pc came with "OutlookExpress", and I don't see any type of "calendar" option with it. Doggie...we may have needs of chatting :)

Comment

express is the email only part of outlook. great for email.... but thats all it does.

lemme know.... (send me 5.00 for shipping and your mailing address, and I'll send it usps to you....)
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                  The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Mail on its way Dog...thanks !!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed