Ipod Touch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod Touch

I just bought my wife an IPOD Touch and this thing is something else. It can do just about everything except answer the phone (it's not an Iphone). I was playing with it while she is away shopping and I really like this thing. So just passing along a gift idea for a special woman. Also I just had to tell someone.lol

I gonna make some points with this one.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: Ipod Touch

I picked up the 2nd generation a couple of weeks ago. It is awesome. I even gave up my iPOD classic for it. The games are great.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Yeah. It is definitely the most fun mp3 player ever built. My brother has one, and it is awesome! I just wish they had more capacity. That's why I went with the Classic.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Try out the Apple Remote application or Pandora. Fun times!
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I bought one of my friends an AirPort Express for his birthday, then hooked it up to his stereo. He absolutely loves the fact that he can use his iPhone as a remote for it and doesn't have to physically connect his MacBook Pro to the stereo any more, for music.

Which the iPod touch, as Rincewind mentioned, also can do.
          "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
          Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X