my Christmas so far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my Christmas so far

my wife and I opened gifts early and after many sweaters I'm now using my new itouch .... It's not the best way to browse but man it's cool

Re: my Christmas so far

Yes, I got my wife one and it is fun. Maybe she will let me use it some. Before I started looking for a gift I didn't think to much about them but after doing some research I thought why not. I am glad I made the purchase.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Question for anyone with an answer:

I'm trying to rip media from desktop to play on my itouch but I'm experiencing difficulties getting them onto iTunes so I can load them onto my iTouch properly. Does anyone know if there is a "correct" way to do this, or am I going to have to violate some ToS to get them on there and where do I go to learn such things?

Comment

When you say media, do you mean CD's? Just pop the disc in and let iTunes import (aka rip and encode) the music. If you're talking about videos, there are definitely encoders out there that will convert to the correct format (ie. Videora) that you can drag into iTunes.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

yeah, I had some anime on my computer that I wanted to move onto my iTouch, but I found this article:

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/how...deo?page=0%2C0

Good how-to on converting video and ripping streaming movies right off the net

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X