Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gameing PC build

Hello.

I am new here and i am making my first post.
    I am thinking about building me a gamers PC but i do not know what type of items i need for it.I am willing to spend about 1000$ on it and i thought i would like to have the new GTX 260(or something thats strong for gameing)video card.So it would be very helpful if you could tell me what build would you do for that price.
    I have an old computer so i cant use eny parts of it :( the only thing i could use is my screen,speakers,mouse and a keyboard. :/
    Hope you guys/girls can help me.

Waiting for anwsers.Thank You
    P.S: I am bit bad at english,so do not be angry if i make some mistakes in my writing.
    Hope you all doing well. :D
    IlikePie

Re: gameing PC build

buy a lcd 19" monitor, 2gig ram, dual core processor(there are plenty to choose from just search on the net for asus compatible), 1gb video card, asus mother board, and all other stuff like mouse and keyboards...

if there are some local store that assembles for free then go there...
    basically it would be $1000 less... but its a good gaming pc...
    If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Originally posted by IlikePie View Post
      Hello.

I am new here and i am making my first post.
      I am thinking about building me a gamers PC but i do not know what type of items i need for it.I am willing to spend about 1000$ on it and i thought i would like to have the new GTX 260(or something thats strong for gameing)video card.So it would be very helpful if you could tell me what build would you do for that price.
      I have an old computer so i cant use eny parts of it :( the only thing i could use is my screen,speakers,mouse and a keyboard. :/
      Hope you guys/girls can help me.

Waiting for anwsers.Thank You
      P.S: I am bit bad at english,so do not be angry if i make some mistakes in my writing.
      Hope you all doing well. :D
      IlikePie
      I could easily config a list of possible parts for you, but the pricing won't be the same if you live outside of the U.S. or Canada.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

If you could link the vendors you can buy from or list parts you are considering and their relative price it would help.
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Hello,

i made a list of stuff i am thinking of buying and i wanted to know do they all fit and are they good.
          PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz/ 1333FSB/ 6MB/ BOX (BX80570E8400)
          MOTHERBOARD: Asus P5E-VM HDMI , iQ35/FSB 1333MHz/4xDual DDR2-1066/1xPCI-E x16/1xPCI-E x1/2xPCI/1xPATA/6xSATA2/e-SATA2/8-ch Sound/RAID 0,1,0+1,5/PCie Gb LAN/1394/12xUSB/ATX
          RAM: A-DATA 2x2GB DDRII Over Clock Extreme Edition DDR2 800+
          VIDEO CARD: SAPPHIRE HD4870 512MB GDDR5 PCIE16 256b 11133-00-20R
          HARD DRIVE: SEAGATE ST3500320AS 500GB 32MB 7200rpm SATAII
          POWER SUPPLY: Fortron Blue Storm II 500W ATX12V v2.2 (silent 120mm FAN) High efficiency, Active PFC PSU, Retail Packing

Are they all good or should I get something else?

Comment

what about a little more money for card the 4870's allready a beast dont get me wrong. but maby more power? SAPPHIRE 100260SR Radeon HD 4850 X2 1GB 512-bit (2 x 256-bit) GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported
            http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102813 these are only 3-4 fps slower then a 4870 X2 and with that fan you can overlcock it to be faster then a 4870 X2 for half the price

Comment

The Radeon HD 4850 X2 1GB 512-bit ... card would be nice but theres a problem that i would have to order it form another country and that takes forever. :/

Comment

what country are you in? if your not to far wouldent it be wortht he extra wait?

Comment

I am from a country named Estonia and believe me it is far.
                  Thank for the information anyway!

Comment

Yep good parts. They should all fit.
                    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

oh very far i know where it is :P by latvia

Comment

Jep you are right Cotton926 Estonia is just above Latvia. :D
                        Thank you Namebot!

Comment

I'd be a little wary of going with a micro ATX board. Your video card will probably block out most if not all of your sata ports. For about $35 more you can get this full atx board.

| |

Comment

ahh p45 would be kick ass for your rig

Comment

Thank you pedestrian01 for that information and eaven showing me the board in my language. :D I think il get this board and thank you Cotton926 for that comment. :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X