Razor BarracuDa Headset Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razor BarracuDa Headset Help

Having received a cornucopia of razor products for Christmas, and diving into them like any laptop gamer would,it didn't take long to realize the headset did not work with the laptop. from what I can figure out, the mic works, but I hear no sound. My guess was that it required all of the analog cables to be plugged in addition to the usb jack, but that doesn't fit with my understanding that I could just use the USB, and Front cords. Anyone have any input?

Thanks, Adi

Re: Razor BarracuDa Headset Help

From what I've read around, the USB is only providing power to the headset. Maybe the laptop USB plugs aren't providing enough current so the headset isn't powered enough to pass sound through. Are the lights on the headset on when using it with the laptop?

- It's who you game with.

Comment

They are, and as of about an hour ago it has been working. Did I do something to fix it? No, but it seems to have decided to play nice. Any advice for the more common problem of not being able to switch back to integrated speakers without a restart?

Comment

You could try disabling your sound chipset (or speakers0 in Hardware Devices (Control Panel) and re-enabling them. That might do the trick.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X