Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Parallels Workstation Virtualization Software for 32-Bit Windows and Linux OS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Parallels Workstation Virtualization Software for 32-Bit Windows and Linux OS

Just posting in case any of you would find this useful:

Free Parallels Workstation Virtualization Software for 32-Bit Windows and Linux OS

Parallels is offering a free copy of Parallels Workstation Virtualization Software. The download link will be provided on the following page after you enter a valid name, email, company name, and phone number. The serial number will be sent to your email. Thanks WackyP.

Note: Compatabile with 32-bit Operating Systems only.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Free Parallels Workstation Virtualization Software for 32-Bit Windows and Linux O

32-bit only. boo.

Although that may be useful to run on Linux, and have my Windows box available on a whim...
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Re: Free Parallels Workstation Virtualization Software for 32-Bit Windows and Linux O

Might look at VirtualBox as well. Always free and supports 64-bit. I actually installed it last night to take a look at the Windows 7 Beta that leaked. Seems easier to use then Virtual PC 2007 and also seems to run a bit faster.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X