Buying a wireless mouse for Work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a wireless mouse for Work.

I am tired of all the wires on the desk!
    I actively use a mouse in a 8 hour work day about 7.5 hours.
    What do you all recommend for this task?
    Do the mice come battery powered or a rechargeable dock?

Of course it has to be ready to go at a moments notice.
    Last a long time on a full charge with constant use.

On Sale for $40 from $100.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1153336299244

Re: Buying a wireless mouse for Work.

This mouse looks comfortable. I used to have a wireless mouse but got sick of changing batteries all the time, but since you're buying if for work you don't really have to worry about buying batteries :)

Comment

o.O
      That's an amazing price on the MX Revolution.
      They're really nice mice too. I've got it's little brother for my netbook, the VX Revolution, and so far it's been solid. I've heard a lot of good things about the MX though, so it'd be a solid choice. Oh, and if you like, buttons, you're in luck.
      =D
      It's Gaming
      Proud to have been a member of the 55th Infantry Division!

Comment

As of right now, BB Online says they're sold out. But that's a great deal on a MX Revolution.

I bought my MX1100 from Amazon for $65 (free shipping). (My suggestion)

It's very comfortable. Lots of buttons. Great scroll wheel. Very small movements are a challenge though (laggy/jittery). Otherwise, the mouse should allow me to run it for another 3-4 months before I need to change the AAs out (extensive gaming and graphics work).

My long slender hands rest nicely on the mouse. Comfortable grip and I can do a palm grip or finger grip.

It's probably the heaviest mouse out there right now, so if weight deters you, you might want to look elsewhere.

If very small movements are crucial at work, then I suggest the one of the other Logitech mice: MX Revolution, VX Rev, etc.

Originally posted by Amu
        Do the mice come battery powered or a rechargeable dock?
        The MX Rev comes with a built-in Li-Ion battery and should be pre-charged (may not be all the way). As for how long it may last, you'll have to look online for user reviews.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

wow thats cheap... i paid 100 for mine over a year ago, i could get about 2 weeks of near-nightly gaming and web browsing on a battery charge, my nephew kicked the dongle and it cracked the PCB in the dongle, so i no longer use it (bought the laptop version of that mouse... the VX revolution, love that one even better, runs on 1 AA battery that lasts well over 4 months per charge. the vx is a bit smaller, and i have fairly big hands.. but the VX fits perfectly, and for portability the dongle slides into a hole (unaffects your holdonthe mouse) in the back of the mouse... both are great mice