No announcement yet.

Logitech introduces G-series peripherals for gamers who need lots of buttons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech introduces G-series peripherals for gamers who need lots of buttons

All I can say is HOLY CRAP. Looks like logitech is finally hooking gamers up right!

Logitech introduces G-series peripherals for gamers who need lots of buttons

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Logitech introduces G-series peripherals for gamers who need lots of buttons

That is a LOT of buttons and keys. :icon_eek:
    Focused

Comment

Re: Logitech introduces G-series peripherals for gamers who need lots of buttons

Not really anything new besides the headphones and the extra gaming keypad.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Those things are all pretty cool but 200 bucks for a keyboard is pretty steep for me... Also the other things are not worth the cash
        |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

I don't think I'd manage the gamepad learning to crouch etc. would be too much.

Comment

I've often wanted a button on the headset, but I've already got a great set up with the Nostromo and everything.

Comment

All those buttons and they would still never get used by me. My G15 keyboard doesn't even get the "G" keys used that much.

Comment

And more to the story:

Hands-on with Logitech G-series peripherals, Harmony 1100

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I miss the MX series design for a mouse. It only needed a crap load more buttons on it and I'd be satisfied. The G9 series mouse has a lot of buttons but it's ugly and doesn't fit in my hand the same as the MX series.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
                    I miss the MX series design for a mouse. It only needed a crap load more buttons on it and I'd be satisfied. The G9 series mouse has a lot of buttons but it's ugly and doesn't fit in my hand the same as the MX series.
                    Get the MX1100. It suits me just fine and having 10 buttons is plenty for most games.

Originally posted by warpig1292
                    Those things are all pretty cool but 200 bucks for a keyboard is pretty steep for me...
                    I agree with you. $200 is just too steep of asking price when keyboards a fraction of that offer macro-programmable "extra" buttons.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Going to wait until price gets lower, can't resist extra gaming bad. It is true that G15 macro buttons suck, they are only good if you need to switch some less used command there and use more important into ''easy to access postion''.

Sound morphing lmao

Comment

The MX1100 looks like a better gaming mouse than the G9. Although, I don't think the horizontal scroll buttons are really necessary. I liked the old style buttons by the scroll wheel.

Comment

The MX1100 looks like a better gaming mouse than the G9. Although, I don't think the horizontal scroll buttons are really necessary. I liked the old style buttons by the scroll wheel.
                          The side-to-side scroll I find is great for navigating wide PDF documents or those websites with super large widescreen images.

Otherwise, like on my G7, I sometimes bind them for primary and secondary weapons for a quick switch in times of need.

You can ignore the wheel side buttons while gaming. Unlike the G9 (or the G7), the middle mouse button is a breeze to click.
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

The thing is I want regular buttons! I like having two side buttons, one for TS and the other for night-vision or game voip. Small buttons by the scroll wheel would be nice for binos, grenades, map, use key, etc. The more buttons the better!

The side scroll is nice but I want this to be my dream gaming mouse. :D

Comment

The thing is I want regular buttons! I like having two side buttons, one for TS and the other for night-vision or game voip. Small buttons by the scroll wheel would be nice for binos, grenades, map, use key, etc. The more buttons the better!

The side scroll is nice but I want this to be my dream gaming mouse. :D
                              There are two side buttons and a "stealth" button as well. That's three buttons. on the side.

Here's a good image of how I bind/map my MX1100 buttons:

|TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X