• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extreme water-cooling

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/sh...d.php?t=744914

good god!

[media]http://www.overclockers.com.au/images/monolith/DSC03045.JPG[/media]

Re: extreme water-cooling

I wish I'd be that handy... I struckled with my CPU fan for while but thats something offscale, dang...

Comment

Holy crap!

Comment

That's pretty extreme. I want to do something similar but far less complicated. Does anyone know where I could get mini water blocks for my vga memory? Can someone make them?
        Attached Files

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Not sure its needed when the latest ram uses less volts and produces less heat, I guess it depends on case temp

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by troublesome4u View Post
            That's pretty extreme. I want to do something similar but far less complicated. Does anyone know where I could get mini water blocks for my vga memory? Can someone make them?
            I can make them with some 'highly specialized equipment' I keep out in my old rusty shed but I don't offer any warranty on the blocks or the video card. :D

Comment

That looks really cool but what I want to know is how does it affect gameplay in PR ?
              Will all that overclocked speed result in performance in game that is MUCH better than a regular air cooled, non clocked PC ?

Comment

well not in PR, it runs on an older engine and can run full out on higher resolutions.

this project is most likely just because he wanted to, not for huge performance increases.
                Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

PR will tax any machine afaik when you do a double zoom on alot of smoke, thats because dx9 is so inefficient in handling particles and that'd apply to even the new cards at high res

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X