• Show
Clear All

• Great site for All 64 Users

http://www.start64.com/index.php

I call it 64 heaven...hope it helps.
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Re: Great site for All 64 Users

A quick peruse but it looks to have a decent collection of useful bits. Too bad their categories are so general. I'll give it a look to see if I can find anything of use. :)

Thanks Warrior. :)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Now if Adobe would hurry up and release a 64 bit version of Flash so i can stop switching between 32 and 64 bit IE. Guess I will use what they suggest...

Bayden x64Button

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post
        Now if Adobe would hurry up and release a 64 bit version of Flash so i can stop switching between 32 and 64 bit IE. Guess I will use what they suggest...

Bayden x64Button
        Is there any advantages of using the 64-bit version of IE7 over the 32-bit version?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          Is there any advantages of using the 64-bit version of IE7 over the 32-bit version?
          Truthfully, I am sure if I go out on Google and look it up it may tell me the advantages/disadvantages but for me it seems to work faster especially when I am working through MySpace....My big problem with it is the STILL "No Flash" problem.....

I understand the 32 bit Vs 64 bit architecture but how long has IE 64 bit been out and Adobe hasn't finished their Flash player to work with 64 bit...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
            Well the same app should techinically be faster in the native architecture (64 bit in this case) just by the fact that the 32 bit app has to go through an emulator to be run on 64 bit os. I imagine the OS itself is optimized to run 64 bit apps faster. Although a 32 bit app can usually run on 64 bit without issue duo to the emulator sometimes there are unforseen issues, so if the app is available in the native architecture, you are probably better off using that.

I only recently installed 64 bit and the fact that Flash was not available in 64 bit just blew me away. Thats the kind of thing that drives me away form wanting to switch to 64 bit. Why on earth would I switch if half the apps I am running are still 32 bit.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

IE x64... bleh...

Now then, Minefield (FFX x64), let's get moving on that :) I'll check the site out...
              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
              Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X