Google Insight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Insight

This is a neat tool if you have not seen it before. You can basically zero in on who around the world is looking up some information on Google. Typing in search terms can be surprising and pretty informative. It is a Beta thing, so not all the functionality is enabled.

Just thought it was a neat link!! Yes typing in some of those obscure topics can be really shocking as far as which country does the most searches.:icon_eek:

Google Insight
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Google Insight

It is an interesting tool. I was actually using it for my statistics class this past quarter. I found myself googling random topics from politics to technology.

BigC, you should try putting in "Bush" and "Obama" to see what turns up. :)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I wish you could get a view of where they ended up...

It would be EXTREMELY useful in determining what needs to be done to elevate your rankings
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

its a pretty neat tool.... you can compare things, like myspace VS facebook (and see a trend of people switching), apples to oranges ( you can see the seasonal buyers market trend, at least i think thats what causes the yearly spike come spring)
        or compare css to bf2 =P