This site may harm your computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This site may harm your computer

I just try to do a google search i found every site have this error when i try to goes on a site "This site may harm your computer" is there a way to fix or is it a virus?

Re: This site may harm your computer

Getting the same thing, It might be google running some sort of update.

Comment

i did some search it was malware protection and i just did virus scan to make sure

Comment

I have AVG installed and when I go to Google it shows a green check and says the website in the search results is clear. What exactly are you searching for?
        "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

gametrailers just want to see any game going to come out, but it is fix now. For me i have antivir

Comment

That's funny, I got the same thing today. I did a virus scan and now it's back to normal. May have been a coincidence if it was just on Googles side.

Comment

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2009/01...et-as-malware/

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

thx for the links, that really helps

Comment

That's weird... I was on the net last night searching for a few different things and then again this morning. Never saw it happen. But, it looks like it's been resolved.
                  "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

QUOTE 11.24.08

An unusual mistake on the part of Google this morning: the search engine reported, for a short spell at least, that every site on the web “may harm your computer”. Reports from Twitter suggest the issue was global and lasted perhaps 20 minutes.

It’s interesting to consider the potential economic losses to companies: with Google reportedly serving “millions of searches per minute”, users being encouraged not to click on search results for even a short period could have a significant impact.

The issue is now resolved, and we’ll await Google’s explanation of why such a massive error would occur.

Googles response: We are in the planning stages of protecting our users malware security breaches.
                    sigpic
                    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Gee and I thought my wife was just having another "USER" moment and she downloaded something bad.... Glad it straightened out...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X