Mice preferences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mice preferences?

What mouse do you all prefer to game with?

Currently I'm using a logitech MX1000 "laser" mouse and it just feels awkward in my hand. I've also used the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 2.o and it was great except that the scroll wheel sucked. I also have the Logitech Mouseman, but it only has one side button and I also have a Logitech Mx700 that's still in the package that I haven't tried yet.

As of yet I've used tons of mice, but just haven't fallen in love with one yet. So, that's why I bring up the question.

The Muffin Man

Re: Mice preferences?

Personally i have a fairly new intellimouse by Microsoft

Compared to all the other mice ive had, i love it.

Comment

I'm using the MX900. It's the same design as the MX700 and I do like the button layout. It's really handy having a bunch of buttons on the mouse. Previously, I used the MS Intellimouse Optical. The side buttons were really handy but since I got the MX900 I really appreciate extra buttons.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I loved my MS intellimouse till I got my MX700. Then my MX700 went freaky so I busted out the old MS intellimouse... and freakin hate it.
        I figured out the issue and am once again enjoying the wireless world. Kinda heavy but I prefer that.

I'll be scoring an MX1000 soon.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

I just got an MX 510 and it's all I need. Anymore would be trancending mice and I'd have to call it a "rat."

Comment

Using a Razer Viper currently and loving it. Everything else I've used since feels like a sluggish POS. The best selling point I can give it? I had to buy my brother one as a gift to get it back! :)

Comment

Originally posted by The Muffin Man
              Currently I'm using a logitech MX1000 "laser" mouse and it just feels awkward in my hand.
              I got one just after Xmas, too, and although the precision is amazing (I think this what has improved my CounterStrike aiming so much...), I am not comfortable with the weight of the mouse. I think I need to get new mouse shoes or whatever they're called... Those slick little "feet" of teflon that the mouse glides on...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by liable
                I just got an MX 510 and it's all I need. Anymore would be trancending mice and I'd have to call it a "rat."
                I have the same one. Best mouse I have ever had.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  I got one just after Xmas, too, and although the precision is amazing (I think this what has improved my CounterStrike aiming so much...), I am not comfortable with the weight of the mouse. I think I need to get new mouse shoes or whatever they're called... Those slick little "feet" of teflon that the mouse glides on...

Do you use FireFox v1.0? If so do you have any problems clicking on certain links? I've been having that problem with my Mx1000 and firefox, it works fine with IE.

The Muffin Man

Comment

Originally posted by The Muffin Man
                    Do you use FireFox v1.0? If so do you have any problems clicking on certain links? I've been having that problem with my Mx1000 and firefox, it works fine with IE.
                    I don't use FireFox, but the mouse has functioned flawlessly for me. The weight is the only thing that I have to get used to...
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I have the Logitech MX1000 as some of you others have mentioned, and I love it. Previously I used a basic Microsoft Intelimouse, but got this for myself for Christmas. The only thing that I've had to get used to was the fact that I don't have to pick it up and move it accross my mouse pad to re-scroll to the side.

It's been great... great precision, batery life, etc.

For those of you who haven't heard of this great new technology for mice, the MX1000 is actually a lot more than just another optical mouse...

http://www.tomshardware.com/consumer...924/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                        I don't use FireFox, but the mouse has functioned flawlessly for me. The weight is the only thing that I have to get used to...
                        Time to start working out that hand! :icon_lol:

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
                          Time to start working out that hand! :icon_lol:
                          LOL !
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X