Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed: Error Installing Windows 7 on AAO Netbook!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed: Error Installing Windows 7 on AAO Netbook!

Okay, I've restarted the Windows 7 Beta (Build 7000) install four times and after about 67% of copying files, it gives me a error:

Windows cannot copy the files required for installtion. The files may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070241
    A quick search on Google turns up that I may have a corrupt image, even though I downloaded it using MS's download manager via Firefox.

Since the direct links no longer work, and due to a large number of fake torrents, is there anyway I can grab a good ISO from a torrent? Anyone have a link?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Help Needed: Error Installing Windows 7 on AAO Netbook!

you can just look for windows 7 build 7000 and look for the one with +1000 seeders
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Re: Help Needed: Error Installing Windows 7 on AAO Netbook!

Hmm, found one on ISOHunt with about 360 seeds. It's the only one with comments and "seems" to work. I just have to spend some more time reconstituting the various split files back into a ISO.

About to start downloading it now. God, this is going to take another 4 hours again. Stupid corrupted ISOs.

Thanks Reap.

Did a recopy of the image files. It seems that the image isn't corrupt, but the files copied somehow got corrupt. I now have Windows 7 loaded. :)

Next step: installing all of the necessary drivers and work programs.
      Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 02-11-2009, 01:29 AM.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X