DVD Copy Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Copy Program

I have some DVDs that i would like to backup/copy. I am looking for a program that will do it i have found a new but they are all trials to copy like 5 discs. Anyone got an idea of some other good ones
    |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Re: DVD Copy Program

I used DVD X Copy on my old computer. I haven't copy a DVD in a while.

Comment

its a little tough to figure out but DVD shrink works well (really custom rips, size and quality) there is also this which is a simple app
      Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

I like FairUse Wizard.. It will dump it to an XVID avi... the FREE Version will only do a 700 Meg size output file.. (meaning that's as small as you can make a full movie..) The Pay version lets you play around with all the settings..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I use Handbrake. I use it mostly to copy my movies to either my iTouch or PSP.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

avs.

they had a deal going on to get a lifetime subscription to all their software for 40.00.

all the converters, editors, extractors, etc... and lifetime upgrades.

I use the AVS video to go or the AVS video converter to make ipod and psp compatible videos. For most DVD's I just use dvdshrink, but if it is encrypted, DVD43 fixes that issue.

the unlimited lifetime right now (until feb 15) is 60. It is still well worth the price when you see how many programs you get - and all future upgrades for each as well.

A lot of them I will never use, but the 5 that I do make them come out to 12.00 each... not a bad deal at all.
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
            The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I use Nero Programs with great success. If something needs decrypting I use DVD Decryptor.

Comment

Anydvd along with DVDshrink (which uses nero to burn if you have it) and it is very easy. Handbreak to get stuff on Iphone.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I have dvd shrink and dug through all my computer discs and i have a free nero 7 essentials program and see if that will burn it for me
                  |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post
                    I use Handbrake. I use it mostly to copy my movies to either my iTouch or PSP.
                    Hands up for Handbrake from Dictate.
                    Wonderful little app. :D
                    It's Gaming
                    Proud to have been a member of the 55th Infantry Division!

Comment

CloneDvD and AnyDvd on windows or cheaper K9Copy and libdvdcss2 in Linux.
                      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I like using DVDFab. I have yet to come across a DVD I could not copy and very easy to use, minimal clicks compared to some others I have used. I started backing up my DVD's a long time ago when my kids started scratching my DVD's up really bad. So now I let them have the backed up copies while the originals stay up in the bedroom where the kids won't get to them.
                        DVDFab also has a lot of updates. Some newer DVD's may have newer encryption making it harder to copy. A few other things about DVDFab, you can also copy a movie so they can play on an Ipod or another portable video player(PSP for instance). Worth buying IMO but I know a lot of people go for the cheaper DVDShrink and AnyDVD but why use 2 programs when one will work like DVDFab will work!!

EDIT:
                        I have the platinum version, I think it may be the only version that will convert movies to play on portables. You can try before you buy as well. Use to be allowed 4 or 5 free copies before needing to buy. http://www.dvdfab.net/download.htm

Comment

hi, i use Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite.
                          it inludes Aiseesoft DVD Ripper, Aiseesoft Total Video Converter and Aiseesoft ipod to Computer Transfer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X