Teamspeak Overlay in Call of Duty 4 and World at War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak Overlay in Call of Duty 4 and World at War

I cannot get Teamspeak Overlay to work in Call of Duty 4 or World at War. I have it working in Battlefield 2142, so I know that I can get it to connect, it just shows "C: Not Connected" where I have the Teamspeak list placed. I have tried restarting Call of Duty 4/World at War with no luck, and I have also tried restarting TSO with no luck. I have my nickname correct, and I have not changed it since going into Battlefield 2142 and having it work there. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

PC Specs:
    Windows Vista 32 bit
    Intel C2D E6600 @ 2.4GHz
    Nvidia Geforce 8800GTX
    2GB RAM

Re: Teamspeak Overlay in Call of Duty 4 and World at War

http://forum.qbnut.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=764

That might answer your question. The project has been dead for over a year and the developer is working on a new application similar to TSO.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I am able to use my G15 keyboard to see who is talking in TS..but some alternatives that a lot of players use is to have a laptop or a 2nd monitor to view TS with or even another PC to use.

Comment

Join our TeamSpeak the ip is: 83.119.212.187:7777 and this server called DutchClans, in this server can evryone come, we are playing on here Call of Duty 4, and some ader shooting games, Just join our server and have fun We see you soon on :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X