Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Inside Look Into The New Windows 7 Experience Index!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Inside Look Into The New Windows 7 Experience Index!

This is a just published article, and is full of info I was wondering about. Right now it is only 9 pages, with more info posted soon. Next part is about gaming, so I will be checking back with the article for sure.

An Inside Look Into The New Windows 7 Experience Index!

I can't wait to see what my score is with 7, since it was all maxed out at 5.9 in vista (windows 7 goes up to 7.9 now)

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: An Inside Look Into The New Windows 7 Experience Index!

Right now I get 5.4 with Windows 7 Experience Score on my laptop. My gaming graphics of course is the lowest score, 5.4 with the 9600M GT. I get a 5.8 on my HDD and then 5.9 for RAM. graphics to run Aero is 6.2 and processor is 6.0.
    Don't guess those scores are real bad for a cheap DIY laptop. I can't remember what my desktop had got with Windows 7, I formatted and then put Vista back on it. With Vista I get 5.7 I think. I will have to check it again later when I am actually on the desktop. I believe the Windows Experience Index is probably a better way for determining how well a persons computer is compared to running benchmarks... at least it gives scores for the major components.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X