How to: Install Apps on Your iPhone 3G or iPod Touch Easily and Free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to: Install Apps on Your iPhone 3G or iPod Touch Easily and Free

One of the best and easiest to understand guides to jailbreaking was just posted on Gizmodo.

How to: Install Apps on Your iPhone 3G or iPod Touch Easily and Free

My dad actually woke me up this morning calling to ask if he should buy an Iphone since his old Razer only lasts a couple hours per charge now. He saw mine at Christmas and was blown away.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: How to: Install Apps on Your iPhone 3G or iPod Touch Easily and Free

I was so pumped to read about this, but then I saw that this does NOT work for the iPod Touch 2G. Which sucks because that's what I have. I really wanted to try out that NES emulator.

Comment

An easier way to jailbreak an iPhone is to just skip it and get a G1 instead :D
      "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
      Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

HA, maybe, but I jailbroke my iPhone last week, and will NEVER go back, so easy, and the stuff out there is CRAZY. Hate Apple for not allowing it in the first place, like the video camera, the zoom camera, the talking GPS etc....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X