Teamspeak Major feedback/static

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak Major feedback/static

Hey everytime i go on teamspeak ppl tell me i have massive feedback/static. I go into the test thing an i hear a buzz and my voice is all ****ed up... i had this on my previous mic and it worked once but it wont work anymore please i have had this problem for a long time an i can't type during lay it just doesnt happen plzzzz help! :'(

Re: Teamspeak Major feedback/static

You may get more informational responses if you took some time properly format your question in proper english. Providing additional information such as model, when this happens, if you can recreate, what you have tried so far, etc. At this point any advice would just be a stab in the dark.

Comment

Check to make sure your mic jack isn't loose. I had people in my IHS channel tell me that my mic was full of static and loud noises. I checked and saw that my mic jack was half-loose. Popped it back in and problem was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
        Check to make sure your mic jack isn't loose. I had people in my IHS channel tell me that my mic was full of static and loud noises. I checked and saw that my mic jack was half-loose. Popped it back in and problem was gone.
        Failing that, check for updated drivers on the sound card that the mic is plugged into.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X