EVGA Announces EVGA Loaner Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVGA Announces EVGA Loaner Program

This might be fun to sign up for. Only thing it would cost is for you to ship the stuff to the next person on the list. Would be a good way to see if a higher end gfx. card would give you the boost your computer needs.

EVGA Announces EVGA Loaner Program

and

EVGA Announces Loaner Program for US and Canada Citizens

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: EVGA Announces EVGA Loaner Program

I saw this yesterday, looks pretty cool. Just have to be careful about the "break it, you buy it" clause, I don't really want to pay $600 for that 3D set up but I guess you could just 'damage it during shipping.'

ninja thread title fix
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

One article I saw yesterday said you don't even have to worry about breaking it. If it breaks, you send it back.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

From the evga website

Any EVGA Member may sign up for our Loaner Program if you live within the 48 Continental States or Canada. Once you receive the product, you will have 14 calender days to play with and test it out. Once you have completed your 14 days, you will ship to someone in your region through United Parcel Service (UPS). Your only financial responsibility is the shipping cost to send to the next participant EVGA selects to test.

* Some important facts: We cannot guarantee who or how many participants will be selected to test any given product.
        * You may opt out at any time - until you are sent a product.
        * All members will be organized by region and you will only be asked to ship within your region.
        * Any physical damage, loss of product or no communication with EVGA will result in a bill for the full cost of replacement.
        * If you receive the product with physical damage, you must report it within 24 hours of receipt or you will be billed for the full cost of replacement.
        * In order to participate, you are required to write a review for the product.
        * You must read and agree to the terms and conditions listed below for full program details

Comment

Line below that states that if you receive it damaged you need to report it within 34 hours, I foresee a lot of reports stating the item was damaged when they received it or people just not wanting to send it on to the next person or send it back. EVGA could be looking at some money lost on this one.

EDIT:
          I have not checked out the program at all yet but figure some billing information must need to be entered in order to sign up so EVGA has some kind of protection.

Comment

well you have to be a registered user, so that means address and all the other good stuff, I have my account set up because of my 8800GT's warranty

Comment

Nice program, but ya that damage clause would probably keep me away from it. Nevermind the possibility or getting screwed by the person before or after you.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
                well you have to be a registered user, so that means address and all the other good stuff, I have my account set up because of my 8800GT's warranty
                I have an account setup cause of my 8800GT as well but no billing information was required.

Comment

/begin making fun of program

ELP: It's only one H from HELP.

/end making fun of program

:p
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X