No announcement yet.

Fujitsu COLOR eBook Reader!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fujitsu COLOR eBook Reader!

Watch out! Here comes the first color eBook reading device: Fujitsu Color eBook Reader.

Now to the waiting period for this to trickle down to other manufacturers and the eventual price to drop. :)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Fujitsu COLOR eBook Reader!

Wouldn't it be Nice if Amazon would open the KINDLE empire to other manufacturers? Maybe their Killer price would come down...???
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder where did I put my keys?

I don't think I'd swap my trusty Sony PRS 500 for it.

most of my paper books have black text on a white page anyway. I can see how it would be useful for manuals, graphic novels, brochures etc.

Or even better is they gave it internet access and you could web browse on it.

Nice to see progress on the screens though ;)

Does it come with eCrayons? :p

I think this will be mostly useful for books with lots of photos. Which inspires me to think a coffee table sized version would be a natural best-seller. My mind then jumps to an ebook version of National Geographic, and from there leaps to ePlayboy.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed