HDD Partitioning Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDD Partitioning Problems

I screwed up when partitioning my hard drive. I made the OS partition too small. I was wondering what might be my best option to readjust partition size (I use XP and not Vista)
    I read some older threads where some of you talked about Partition Magic as an option. I just thought I would throw this thread out there to the people that know. Any assistance to hide my stupidity would be greatly appreciated.
    fignut

Re: HDD Partitioning Problems

I have a "liberated" copy of Acronis Disk Director which works like magic. Never used Partition Magic before.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Acronis Disc Director is great! They actually put out free licenses now and then, so I have a full version absolutely free, just had to register at their site. Do some searching, they may have one now or soon.

Comment

I have used partition magic in the past, works like a charm. However, Partition Magic was purchased by Symantec. I haven't tried it since the purchase.
        |TG| RoadWarrior

Comment

Thanks guys,
          As Always the TG community comes through. I used Acronis and fixed the partition. I appreciate your help.
          fignut

Comment

gparted is awesome... put it on a USB stick.. boots to a small linux where you can expand, shrink, make new partitions.. i like it better than p magic personally...