No announcement yet.

Samsung T240HD 24" 5ms LCD Monitor/HDTV with Touch of Color, DVI & HDMI $300

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung T240HD 24" 5ms LCD Monitor/HDTV with Touch of Color, DVI & HDMI $300

Just passing on this deal.

Samsung T240HD 24" 5ms LCD Monitor/HDTV with Touch of Color, DVI & HDMI $300

That is one of the best looking 24"ers out there. Most bestbuys have one like it on display, but this one has a built in TV tuner. And Bestbuy sells it for $400 or more (was last time I was there). Newegg has it for $375. I know a guy that built a new system including that monitor and he actually was on Xfire with me yesterday and said it was awesome.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Samsung T240HD 24" 5ms LCD Monitor/HDTV with Touch of Color, DVI & HDMI $300

looks very interesting, but I can't seem to find any VESA mounts on the back. Can anyone confirm that? thanks.

Comment

Re: Samsung T240HD 24" 5ms LCD Monitor/HDTV with Touch of Color, DVI & HDMI $300

Originally posted by machowner View Post
      looks very interesting, but I can't seem to find any VESA mounts on the back. Can anyone confirm that? thanks.
      I'm not sure there are. The other Samsung in this series of monitors do not have the VESA mounts, but I could be wrong.

Comment

well that is a shame. I like this monitor, but without the VESA mounts I would have to a lot of rearranging......

Comment

It's sold out anyway...

Comment

oh well, no vesa meant no buy from, but it was in stock earlier today.

Comment

If im not mistaken, this model doesnt have any mount holes on the back of it. I'm in the market for a 24" screen and I had to put this model away just because I couldnt mount.

Might get myself an Asus 24incher when I get some money.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

Another good monitor deal this morning. Not as awesome a monitor, but still good:

Acer X223Wbd Black 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 2500:1 - Retail

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

It's on sale again for 249.99 + free shipping.
                  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001280

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
                    If im not mistaken, this model doesnt have any mount holes on the back of it. I'm in the market for a 24" screen and I had to put this model away just because I couldnt mount.

Might get myself an Asus 24incher when I get some money.
                    I got the 22" version of this one. You are right, it does not have the holes, but there is a $25 bracket to attached to a stand or wall

Comment

+ on monday you can order anything from newegg.com for $250+ and get a $25 gift card from them.

Comment

Quite tempting but if it's through Newegg I'll pass. Don't want to just up an cancel my order because they don't have the stock for it.

Never again Newegg, never again.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Just picked this monitor up for my Christmas present to myself. Unfortuately I cannot test until Christmas day.

I was going to get the T260HD but it was too big for my shelf.

One question, will I be able to run this at 1900x1200 with my ATI 4870?

Comment

You should be able to, but of course it will depend on what game.
                            It will be awesome on PR and L4D and stuff, not sure about ARMA2. Not sure what you play these days.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Tobruk View Post
                              Just picked this monitor up for my Christmas present to myself. Unfortuately I cannot test until Christmas day.

I was going to get the T260HD but it was too big for my shelf.

One question, will I be able to run this at 1900x1200 with my ATI 4870?
                              I run L4D 2 on high settings 1900x1080 with no problems with a 5750.
                              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X