Hulu and Disney Deal "Could Be Struck Any Day" Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulu and Disney Deal "Could Be Struck Any Day" Now

The big news here is that ABC's shows (ABC is owned by Disney) will be added to Hulu if this happens. Right now, ABC offers most of their top shows for streaming from their own site, and it actually has the best quality of streaming any of the networks offer, but it is a pain to navigate through sometimes.

Also, I don't watch Southpark too often, but the pic below from the article is from an epi. I caught with the wife a few weeks ago, and we are still laughing about it. The Mickey Mouse part was crazy, and I do a pretty good sick Mickey laugh, so it is still going. Check out the epi. on the southpark website if you missed it, since they show it for free.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Hulu and Disney Deal "Could Be Struck Any Day" Now

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
    The big news here is that ABC's shows (ABC is owned by Disney) will be added to Hulu if this happens. Right now, ABC offers most of their top shows for streaming from their own site, and it actually has the best quality of streaming any of the networks offer, but it is a pain to navigate through sometimes.

Also, I don't watch Southpark too often, but the pic below from the article is from an epi. I caught with the wife a few weeks ago, and we are still laughing about it. The Mickey Mouse part was crazy, and I do a pretty good sick Mickey laugh, so it is still going. Check out the epi. on the southpark website if you missed it, since they show it for free.

LOL that was a good episode. You should definitely watch it more often, the humor is just delightfully absurd and never fails to be every time!

Comment

Re: Hulu and Disney Deal "Could Be Struck Any Day" Now

Originally posted by RogueTheory View Post
      LOL that was a good episode. You should definitely watch it more often, the humor is just delightfully absurd and never fails to be every time!
      While that episode is good, and this season has been pretty good, not every episode is a winner. This week's with Terrance and Philip I don't think is particularly stellar. (But if you like fart jokes, I'm sure you'll be rolling on the floor.)
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X