Acrylic Cowboy Revolutionizes the PC Case by Eliminating the PC Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrylic Cowboy Revolutionizes the PC Case by Eliminating the PC Case

This is more of a Haha than a serious post.

Acrylic Cowboy Revolutionizes the PC Case by Eliminating the PC Case

I actually liked it till I saw the price. I was considering building my own case out of bamboo and exotic hardwood, and this would make a nice base to build off of, but not for $75.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Acrylic Cowboy Revolutionizes the PC Case by Eliminating the PC Case

I like these also, but I would like to have something over the board. I would hate for something fall on it.

Comment

Definitely not for me... too much exposure with a 5 yr old and pets around.

Comment

Can't have one since my cat would lay on the damn thing.

Can you say "Static Electricity".
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

N/A in my case- the computer case acts like a stand for the printer. That, plus spills occur infrequently but often enough for me to be overly cautious about my computer.
          |TG-Irr|Adaxa
          Active in: BF2142, Project Reality

Comment

I think I would like it. I could put a table next to the pc desk and put a small fan blowing directly on it. It just seem a little high in price for what it is...maybe not...I don't know. Anyways looks cool.:row__642:
            The Old Guy
            kin3
            sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't work for me. There would be a thin layer of dust on everything within a week's time.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                Can't have one since my cat would lay on the damn thing.

Can you say "Static Electricity".
                Can you say "hairballs and dander"? My cat's a puker and I'm forever going around cleaning that up. No need to have it all over my mobo. And as I think of that, I realize my current case has vents on top. Thankfully she hasn't drooled into it. (But I think she learned the drooling from me. :p)
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I minimize my cats damage by setting up an area for her on the printer. She still misses the old old CRT monitor.

Comment

correct me if Im wrong but dont open cases like this actually decrease the computer's ability to cool since they cant create the "wind tunnel" effect a full case uses to cool itself?

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

No that would be completely wrong lol

The ambient temp would match your room temp, normally a case temp will be above room temp. This is often given on graphics cards if you want to check, I dont think many cases would be able to lower temps below room temp without aircon

I want a case made up completely of fans, which are mostly inactive but able to come online as needed :)

This piece of plastic is no better then the big old chocolate box I used to rest the motherboard on

http://hackedgadgets.com/2007/11/26/fan-case-mod/

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

right but I had tried this at one point in time with just a basket PC, and the computer seemed to create a pocket of really hot air unless I had a fan blowing over the basket to circulate the air..the fanns on the Mobo didnt do this on their own

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                        The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

That wouldnt be completely open so that might happen yea. Incense sticks are quite good to look at airflow

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                            That wouldnt be completely open so that might happen yea. Incense sticks are quite good to look at airflow
                            oh i like this tip thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                              Incense sticks are quite good to look at airflow
                              <stoner>Far out, man!</stoner>

:p
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X