Pc game controller question..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc game controller question..

I figured I would ask here..and maybe Bamboo would have seen something in his travels.. But I would like to find a Controller for the PC, similar to the Nunchuk on the Wii ...like the FragFX controller for the PS3 ... Something I can use a Mouse for the Mousey stuff..and the Thumbstick/nunchuck deal for movement etc... My Wrist is getting Sore from my G15...

Thanks for any info...

http://www.gogamer.com/FragFX-v-2-Co...VVviewprod.htm
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Pc game controller question..

I know you can "hack," Wiimotes and use them on your PC, but at what capability, I'm not sure.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...PC-via-Blueto/

Comment

if you can do that mate.. show us how and pics.. :D
      If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Get any game controller that has a thumbstick. Use that with your left hand and a mouse in the right hand. You don't need anything fancy. Just map WASD keys to the thumbstick.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Me I like the Nostromo SpeedPad n 52.
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
            Get any game controller that has a thumbstick. Use that with your left hand and a mouse in the right hand. You don't need anything fancy. Just map WASD keys to the thumbstick.
            That's kinda what I was looking for..Something that can fit in my hand with a Thumbstick... (ehem..) I was just hoping for something designed for the PC...

I have a Nostromo N50 sitting here that I loved back in the day..but I was looking to get away from the WASD pressures..

Maybe that's a market for "Aging" gamers.. Orthopedic gaming gear...

Arrg..
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Anospa View Post
              I know you can "hack," Wiimotes and use them on your PC, but at what capability, I'm not sure.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...PC-via-Blueto/
              I was hoping just for the Nunchuck and not the Whole WiiMote deal.. Ya really do need the mouse to Frag...
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                I was hoping just for the Nunchuck and not the Whole WiiMote deal.. Ya really do need the mouse to Frag...
                I don't know of anything specialized for the PC. Most FPS game controllers are like the Nostromo N52. They're mostly programmable keypads. You could hook up a Wiimote and nunchuk but don't use the Wiimote. However, I think the button programming and setting it up every time you use it will be too much of a hassle. You'd have to sync it over Bluetooth and run the program that translates the nunchuk input to movement in a game.

Seriously, try out a game pad. There are plenty of PC game pads out there. Find one that looks like it has a good left side to it and give it a try. Make sure it has programmable buttons and it should be good to go. It's ok if you don't use the right side of the controller. All you want is the thumbstick and some buttons.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X