Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Serious Help! ;(

Ok...

Im going to explain the whole thing out, and maybe some of you 56K Dialup guys can help me out here.

Ok..many of you guys know Yer Mom...Well i had my system setup at his house for the longest time, it was cool there was alot of room and a fast internet connection, and i played to hell outta some counterstrike.
    But he decided that he was going to move back in with his mother and that would mean not alot of room for me and i really didnt want to interupt his sex sessions with sophie(his Girl).
    So i decided i was going to move out and i did...now i am at my house with a 56K Dial Up Connection and i cant play counterstrike...I went for the cheapest thing to see if it would get me off the ground and lemme play. Well last night i had to reformat my computer which means that i had to reinstall the update for CS:S and i thought well it shouldnt be too entirely long...BOY WAS I WRONG! When it first popped up it said 823 minutes and 54 seconds...I was like OMG SHOOT ME! So i let it DL while i went out and had a fun time...Got home bout 1, Still DLing Woke up at 6 and it was done so i logged off and went to College...Came back after school and tried to play CS:S and i lagged SOOOOOOO bad it kicked me from the server and now it wont let me find server info..

I am useing this Wal-Mart Connect CHEAPA** conection....What do you 56K guys play with....What ISP...

I NEED HELP....i thknk i just need to stop trying to play till i get somemore money to actually buy DSL or Cable....lol

MAYBE T1...roflmao

-Monkz
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: Need Serious Help! ;(

There's one guy on the server who plays on 56k.. I can't remember his name, tho.. He pings around 250..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I tired today....i would love to play with a ping of 250....mine was 956...and then it crashed with a connection problem..
      Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Noel Cowher, or something to that effect.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Noel Cower. :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Make sure your rates are set to 56k instead of cable..

I think it is around the area of 2500-5000

You may want to somehow contact Noel and ask for his config file.

Comment

Thanks guys....but would that be the reason for the unbelievably high ping....and why the servers ping is 1734.

Im Going to Pm him and see what i can figure out.,..

Thanx....
              -Monkz

Comment

What speed connection are you actually getting?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Like 44000bps.....i think...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X