EagleTec Flash Drive Is Smallest Ever For The Next 5 Minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EagleTec Flash Drive Is Smallest Ever For The Next 5 Minutes

I have seen a bunch of small ones like this before, but just passing it on if it's something that fits your needs:

EagleTec Flash Drive Is Smallest Ever For The Next 5 Minutes

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: EagleTec Flash Drive Is Smallest Ever For The Next 5 Minutes

=O...that is small

'canít really see how a flash drive could get much smaller than this without being totally impractical and an accidental inhalation risk.'

Comment

Wow, that'd be perfect for a USB OS. Leave it in all the time and boot from it when you want. Also be great for the USB windows key.

Might have to buy one of those when I get some money.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Perfect for a NetBook!

Comment

Originally posted by Global.Cooling View Post
          Perfect for a NetBook!
          *cringes at thought of having to plug/unplug that thing*

A bit more length would be nice seeing how I would be practically be using my finger nails to get that little thing in and out of a USB port. Just not very practical for mobile users (lost easily, etc). It works nicely as a USB wireless receiver for a Logitech mouse, but not as a UFD (USB Flash Drive) in my opinion.

Edit: So there is a CAP: http://usb.brando.com.hk/eagletec-us...92c041d15.html

Still way too small. Double that length would be perfect. :)
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

This is great for people who keep breaking off USB gizmos that stick out of their laptops. I just saw a similarly-sized Bluetooth interface. You can leave these plugged in when you slide your portable into its case.

Compare to the size of a micro-SD card, which I have in my phone and is about the size of that end-cap on the USB drive.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
              *cringes at thought of having to plug/unplug that thing*

A bit more length would be nice seeing how I would be practically be using my finger nails to get that little thing in and out of a USB port. Just not very practical for mobile users (lost easily, etc). It works nicely as a USB wireless receiver for a Logitech mouse, but not as a UFD (USB Flash Drive) in my opinion.

Edit: So there is a CAP: http://usb.brando.com.hk/eagletec-us...92c041d15.html

Still way too small. Double that length would be perfect. :)
              Don't unplug it. ;)

I think it would be useful for those that want semi-permanent extra space for ReadyBoost or storage. So a netbook could take pretty good advantage of this. But yeah, it is really small and not too practical for moving files from PC to PC.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I've had regular flash drives fall through my pocket. I even dropped my ipod nano through a vent! Something tells me I'll stick with something bigger.

Comment

Back in the 70's during The First Gas Crisis, I heard a comedian report that cars are getting smaller and smaller: "I put out my arm to signal a turn and one ran up my sleeve!"
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X