Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0

Alright I have a question about this program. I own it by the way, but I really don't have much experience with using it. I want to know if this program has the ability to improve video quality of some videos I downloaded off of Youtube. As you know videos on Youtube are can be pretty poor in quality and they have a High Quality tab to fix that.

The videos in question are clips taken from a video game, and in there current form it is like I am watching the videos in low quality. If I can improve the video quality with Premiere Elements then how do I go about this. If I can't then do you know of any free programs that could?
    sigpic

Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0

sorry dude but you cant increase the quality as that has to do with the resolution of the video. When you downloaded them was there an option to download HD or HQ video? If there is then download them instead and the video will be alot nicer.

Comment

Ah darn it. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Sadly there was not an option of downnloading the HQ version that I could see. I may be wrong so I'll take another look. Thanks for the help Browna.
      sigpic

Comment

Try using the DownloadVideoHelper add-on with Firefox 3.x. Usually once you start loading a video, you'll find under the "Media" pop-up menu (right-click) a regular and HQ quality version of the video.

As for making it higher quality, the source (being YT vids) are fairly compressed so even if you were to upconvert the video, you wouldn't end up with a better picture or sound quality.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Sweet, thanks Acreo. That worked perfectly. They are not as clean as watching them in HQ on Youtube, but it works well enough. I'm not that picky. Thanks for help, both of you!
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X