Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cookie problems

grrrrr

every now again all my cookies seem to get reset... Ive always had the log in problem here but now its every site. Put it this way, 10minutes ago i was logged into:

TG
    Futuremark (3dmark site)
    and AMDMB

just now i got emails from all forums about new replies. Go there, and i need to relogin again...what the F**k is up with that?
    From Adam Webb

Alot of time when I log on thru the email alert I have to log in again. But if I enter thru the home page log in then I remain logged in. :D

Under the email alert it takes to me to that message but if I want to view the postings since last visit I have to log in again... I have stoped viewing from the email alerts and just going to the home page and then to the forums.

If this is what is happening to you then your not alone...
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

i'm not sure about this but dont your cookies get reset when you put your comp in safe mode? or i'm pretty sure there is an option to reset your cookies after a certain amount of time but i think it is in days. maybe that helps? i am no help at all...
      And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X