Acer Aspire 751...Wow...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acer Aspire 751...Wow...

http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/04/acers-aspire-one-751-netbook-gets-officially-pictured/#continued

The new 11.6" AA1 751 is nice. I like the size of those keys, almost looks like a clone of the HP MiniNote's keyboard.

One comment notes:

The Aspire One 751 is now due to launch sometime in May, with prices starting at the equivalent of $518.
    So for around $500-600, one can pick up one of these babies.

More pictures:

For some reason I can't find the Gizmodo/Lifehacker article on the 751. Either way, I still want to see the backend of the 751 just to see how big the exhaust vent is.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Acer Aspire 751...Wow...

I'd love to see a comparison to the NC20. Is the optical drive worth the ugliness? Only the benchmarks will tell.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
      I'd love to see a comparison to the NC20. Is the optical drive worth the ugliness? Only the benchmarks will tell.
      I think you're confused with the ASUS EeePC 1004DN. This 751 AA1 doesn't have a optical drive.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I mistook that casing on the right hand side. Looks just like an optical drive at 9 AM on 4 hours of sleep.

It's still ugly though it doesn't look like a child's toy like the last model they released.

Is that an easily upgradable ram slot on it?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Interesting. Might be another netbook consideration when I upgrade from my AA1 this summer.
          "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
          Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X