How to Hack Your Dropbox: Five Amazing Mashups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Hack Your Dropbox: Five Amazing Mashups

This is from MaximumPC today, and is pretty interesting. I have never used Dropbox, but I may start looking into it after reading this:

How to Hack Your Dropbox: Five Amazing Mashups

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: How to Hack Your Dropbox: Five Amazing Mashups

I think that gave me ideas of reasons to actually USE Dropbox, since it's sat installed and in the tray for months now without really being used.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Re: How to Hack Your Dropbox: Five Amazing Mashups

FYI - for passwords I use RoboForm and can be found at www.roboform.com

I haven't tried KeyPass yet but RoboForm the best thing since sliced bread if you aren't using it. It maintains all of your passwords along with form IDs so when you visit a site that has a form to fill you just click the identity you have saved and it fills all fields with the appropriate information.

I have different identities i.e. one for business and one for personal etc.... it's amazing how much time you save with one click versus filling out forms when ordering or requesting information online.
      "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
      "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...