Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radeon HD4850 512MB PCI Express Video Card $74 after $20 rebate+ STALKER:Clear Sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon HD4850 512MB PCI Express Video Card $74 after $20 rebate+ STALKER:Clear Sky

Really good deal up on newegg right now for those looking for a boost in the GPU dept. Don't forget ARMA2 will be out in about a month we think (still not sure about the USA, but rest of the world for sure). The 4850 is actually the card listed on the recommended specs for the game.

HIS HighTech Radeon HD4850 512MB PCI Express Video Card + S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky (PC) Game $74 after $20MIR

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Radeon HD4850 512MB PCI Express Video Card $74 after $20 rebate+ STALKER:Clear Sk

I have a 4850 and love it. I play BF2142, Fallout3, World in Conflict, World of Goo, SWAT 4 and some others all at HIGH and no problems. This is a GREAT price!

Comment

Re: Radeon HD4850 512MB PCI Express Video Card $74 after $20 rebate+ STALKER:Clear Sk

My 4850 is awesome.

Looking for upgrading to a 4890 or even better in september. Maybe running it in cross-fire. Nice to see its in the recommended list for ArmA 2.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

HIS HighTech Radeon HD4850 512MB PCI Express Video Card + S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky (PC) Game $74 after $20MIR (expired)
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sYYdJEsJ34[/media]

Thought I'd post it. Its really old (its when I got it). It looks so pretty.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

I payed 120$ for a 1GB HD Radeon 4670... :(

I think I got ripped off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...