Hulu Desktop Is a Peek at the Future of TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulu Desktop Is a Peek at the Future of TV

I have posted here and in the general section before about how awesome Hulu is, and the UK is about to get to share in the love here soon, but I was really happy to get home from work and spot this write up from Gizmodo:

Hulu Desktop Is a Peek at the Future of TV

It's a media center type of application—like Front Row or Boxee or Netflix or Windows Media Center—that gives you full access to Hulu with an Apple Remote or Windows Media remote or just your keyboard and mouse. In other words, freed from the constraints of the browser, it's like real TV. The app is beautiful, fast, easy to navigate and simply amazing—everything you'd expect from Hulu, honestly.
    I have tomorrow off and will be giving this a run for it's money. Now if they would just put out the Iphone app, I would be really really happy :icon19:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Hulu Desktop Is a Peek at the Future of TV

One more reason to love Hulu!
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
      One more reason to love Hulu!
      One more piece of evidence that Hulu is an evil organization designed to rot your brain... (but hey if you die happy!)

~ Draken

Comment

Okay. Not really much new there. Though I wish they would keep videos up there permanently instead of hosting for 2 weeks and then removing all of the episodes.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X