No announcement yet.

Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: June 2009

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: June 2009

Holy crap, it blows my mind to say this, but June is already here. In the next couple of weeks we have E3 show, the Mac Dev show, and the Computex. Good time to be a techie.

But back to the subject at hand.............................

June is here so it's time for the June wallpaper thread. Tons to choose from at the link, and remember if you just like the picture, you can get it plain jane or with the calendar, you choice.

Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: June 2009

Shown below are just a very few examples, and remember they link to imageshack, so if you want the real ones you have to click the link above.

I do have to say the last one at the bottom here is one of the coolest I have ever seen. Zoom and and you can see that it shows the actual length of daylight as well as sunrise and fall times. Pretty handy for us beach bums.

Anyone else feels like posting a shot of their current desktop throughout the month feel free as well. Some other sites do that, and it is usually pretty fun to see. And if you know where you got the wallpaper, post that as well :madsmile:

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: June 2009

Wonderful graphic of the summer solstice.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed