Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High ping issues, and adware problems, please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High ping issues, and adware problems, please help!

I have two issues that seem to bother me the most. High ping, and this constant adware file that keeps popping up...

Well the current ISP I use is Clearwire, using 1.5Mbps. I constantly get lag, and there are few days where gameplay runs smoothly enough so that I can actually aim properly. Sometimes my ping reaches as high as 2k, and sometimes over. Is there any way I can reduce it? My computer exceeds the requirements of the games I currently play (Combat Arms, Cabal Online, Air Rivals, etc).

Another issue that i've been trying to resolve for days or weeks. win32.adware.BHO has infected my computer, and I don't know how to get rid of it! I've tried malwarebytes, Avast!, Kaspersky, and even ESET but it has not been able to remove it. Ad-aware is useless because it keeps coming back. I tried finding the file and deleting it, but it won't work. Is there anyway to remove this darn thing?

Edit:
    Computer is made by HP Pavilion
    Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 2.5GHz
    RAM: 4MB
    System: Vista 64-bit SP1

I also have NVidia GeForce 7100, and Wireless LAN 802.11b/g

Thank you so much for your help, and have a great day ^_^ If you need more description, tell me.

Re: High ping issues, and adware problems, please help!

any more info?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Anyone want to help?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Ping is related to your ISP. Do you have anyone sharing internet with you? If not, it would be time to call up your service provider and give them a piece of your mind :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X