front audio pannel not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front audio pannel not working

the front audio panel on my case doesnt seem to work, when i plug headphones in nothing happens.

i have a asrock 4core 1600 glan motherboard. I've checked to make sure its plugged in correctly etc, and i've installed the latest drivers that were on the asrock website.

any help would be great thanks :)

Re: front audio pannel not working

Have you checked for sound from the ports on the motherboard? If that doesn't work, then you have an issue with the onboard sound somewhere, probably drivers.

If you get sound from the sound card on the back of the case, then the only real thing to check is the connector cable for the front panel. I know some of them let you plug them in backwards, but most have a blocked hole for the empty pin so you can't.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Like spyder asks, is the rear panel working? Are you using a regualr headset jack or USB? I've had that happen a few times. With your headphones plugged in go to the control panel then sounds and audio devices select audio tab then in the sound playback select your headset then go to voice tab open the voice playback and select your headset. Its worked for me.

Comment

The small 2 pin front audio connectors can be tricky, and a pain to work with. I would double, and triple check to make sure you got them in the right spot, and the +/- match up correctly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X