programmers/ coders needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• programmers/ coders needed.

I need a very basic program that can view a phpnuke theme. I am going to be modifying at least 3 themes heavily and possibly building one or 2 from scratch and need to be able to see the changes instantly... without having to upload and pray I don't destroy the phpnuke install.

anyone have or heard anything like this, or can make something in a few minutes/hours?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: programmers/ coders needed.

Can you not just create a seperate install of phpnuke that you can mess around with?
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Re: programmers/ coders needed.

the problem is not messing up the install so much as it is a speed issue..... editing the .jpg or style sheets then uploading them, refreshing the page, fixing the minutia, reuploading..........

too many steps, too many windows open, too much time wasted.......
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X