im getting a new graphics card!!! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im getting a new graphics card!!! :)

after mounth of using my mother board to power my graphics with a radeon 2100 now after much begging to my parents they decided to buy me this! no mre not being able to play korengal no more pain in the ass frame lag on muttrah ... happy days

HIS ATI Radeon HD 4670 IceQ 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express) - Retail
    750MHz Core, 512MB 2000MHz GDDR3 Memory, 320 Stream Processors, PCI-E 2.0, CrossfireX Ready, Avivo HD, 1yr Warranty.
    Order Code:
    Manf. Code:HIS-4670Q
    H467QS512P H467QS512P 3 in stock 66.69

just as soon as i hand in my aplication to the army and the reason they are getting it for me is because i dont have long untill i go into training :) share all your future upgrade asperations here

Re: im getting a new graphics card!!! :)

My parents refer to any computer as a "nintendo." Neither can tell you how to turn one on. (Pardon the use of a sentence ending in a prepositional phrase.) Part of me wishes I could still get free stuff from my parents, but then I remember that would make me "that guy" that still mooches off his parents well into his 20's. So I deal with crappy graphics so I can go to Arby's when I feel like it. To the young ones: Get it while the gettin's good! Dolla' Dolla' bill ya'll!

(There's a bit of everything in that post. It must be my SLEEP MADNESS messing with me.)
    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Its about time Blade, should never use your Motherboards GFX card... sound card on the MB you can get away w/, but never GFX for gaming. :p

Comment

Well finally Blade, maybe now you get actually good in hitting things ;)

No seriously, when I changed from a crappy computer to a new one, the fps increased 4x. I was able to shoot people yeah!

Comment

Good for you man!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Havok View Post
            Its about time Blade, should never use your Motherboards GFX card... sound card on the MB you can get away w/, but never GFX for gaming. :p
            i had no choice seeing as this pc was my 18th birthday present :(

Comment

i just bought myself a GTX 260 and ArmA 2 as a birthday gift. It was from other peoples money but it still works :D. Good for you man.
              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Nice! Hope you enjoy your new graphics card.

My current system was built mostly on borrowed money from the parents $800 out of the $1200. Still loving my C2D E8400 and my 8800GT SC.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

might be ordering it tonight if i can find my NHS number for my army aplication form...

Comment

I have an XFX 9500GS 512 MB you can have for the cost of mailing, without joining the army. A good card but no resale value. I just saw you were in the UK, I'm in Seattle,pm if you're interested.

Comment

That 4670 is a pretty nice card. Almost as fast as my 2900 but it uses less power, runs cooler, etc. I hope you enjoy it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
                        That 4670 is a pretty nice card. Almost as fast as my 2900 but it uses less power, runs cooler, etc. I hope you enjoy it!
                        ty :)

Comment

Got myself a little present after a couple of months of saving
                          BFG GTX 260 OC, well worth it! It absolutely blitzes BF2 and runs crysis very well on High settings.

Just out of interest what part of the Army you joining? I gotta do my navy application in september
                          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X