Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3 DSLR Lenses You Need (and 2 More You'll Crave)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 DSLR Lenses You Need (and 2 More You'll Crave)

I figured I would post this since a lot of us seemed interested in the recent thread about cameras.

The 3 DSLR Lenses You Need (and 2 More You'll Crave)

Tons of good info there, because WOW :icon_eek::icon_eek: trying to figure out what all the names and numbers on a lens can be confusing :row__738:

Gizmodo has really been hooking us up with some good articles lately

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: The 3 DSLR Lenses You Need (and 2 More You'll Crave)

Interesting thread I like how it points out that for a basic user the lens that comes in the bundle is actually all you really need unless you are getting into more advance shots.

Also another thread I found attached to that article Why Lenses are the real key to stunning photos.

Reading on though I noticed that the Telehoto Zoom lens is the one for my personal interests. Great for nature shots. Or even the Ultra-Wide-Angle Zoom Lens Gallery for nice landscape shots :).

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Too bad I own a PAS (point-and-shoot) and not a DSLR. Would love to add a glare filter to my Kodak PAS or a wide-angle lens.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I want a D90, but so expensive :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X