Large Screen Gaming Monitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Screen Gaming Monitor

Ok so Im in the market for a new PC monitor, I want to get a BIG screen and found a few 28" ones. with 27.5 viewable, but am really worried because dead/stuck pixels seem to be an unnervingly common thing with them

I am looking for a monitor that supports at least a 1600X1200 resolution(or similar based on the exact screen ratio)

I am a total newb on monitors and dont know who makes good ones..what to look for with a gaming PC(i know response time is important and that uniform backlight is nice) but other than that im not sure what to look for

anyways, Im open to suggestions at least 24" and prefferably around or under the $350 mark

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Re: Large Screen Gaming Monitor

HP 2709m

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/d...T188AA%2523ABA

they have it for 474 but I found a store selling a new one for 360, so with in my price range, does this seem like a good gaming monitor? i know it doesnt run the 1200 i requested, but it is a big monitor for a reasonable price, and do you think i will notice the 1200 vs 1080 differance?

looking at a gimp made image for the purpose of comparing resolutions..it seems the only differance is that a 1200 would be a slighter taller monitor, and thus need the extra pixelation to keep aspect rations..so i think 1080 would be ok

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...