Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great New Defragging method!

This defragging method is the best!!!

Works like a charm, I've never seen a hard drive less fragmented than after it goes through this procedure!!!

http://www.datadocktorn.nu/us_frag1.php

Seriuosly.... do NOT perform this procedure!!!!

Re: Great New Defragging method!

datamachine.....motherdisk...datachisels......WTF? Sounds like a snipe hunt to me.

I liked this though..."If you use Linux, then you'll of course don't need to do this operation at all..."

"why isn't it working? I used steel wool and everything!"
    New to TG?

Comment

ok, I got the drive apart, and I got the disks out and cleaned, but I have a laptop drive..... should I use comet instead of steel wool since the 1's and 0's are smaller.... and maybe a 20w speaker instead of a 40....... what do you guys think.....
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I hate you Mito!!!!! You totally ruined my hard drive!!!!!!! you owe me 100.00!!!!!!!!

You need to tell people it's a joke!!!!!!!! you JERK!!!!!!!

Now I have to reinstall WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
          I hate you Mito!!!!! You totally ruined my hard drive!!!!!!! you owe me 100.00!!!!!!!!

You need to tell people it's a joke!!!!!!!! you JERK!!!!!!!

Now I have to reinstall WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no...

I think you just didn't leave it on the speaker long enough... and maybe that 20W speaker isn't enough, try the 40W speaker just in case!

I'm sure it will work this time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ImJustMito
            No no no...

I think you just didn't leave it on the speaker long enough... and maybe that 20W speaker isn't enough, try the 40W speaker just in case!

I'm sure it will work this time!!!

LMFAO

Oh, that's a riot, dudes. xDD
            I would have to say this is a shame on you, bruh, not Mito. You should never put your hard drive near a magnet. xD *performs the 'for shame' finger motion*
            "Fear is chaos. War is chaos. Chaos is unlimited power. It is a power that even the gods respect."

Wrong things to say when your gf says, "I love you":
            hahahahahahahaha
            uh thats nice but, yer not john
            yeah keep the change

Comment

ok, I tried it with the 40w speaker..... left it on there for the full ten minutes, and still nothing..... I am going to have to buy a new drive..... at least I didnt do it with my external drive.... it has everything I just finished rebuilding on it.......

I still hate you.

Comment

ok, I tried it with the 40w speaker..... left it on there for the full ten minutes, and still nothing..... I am going to have to buy a new drive..... at least I didnt do it with my external drive.... it has everything I just finished rebuilding on it.......

I still hate you.
                ok, now you're starting to scare me a little bit... please tell me you didn't actually do this???

Comment

I still hate you.

Seriously..., I'm gettin' 'dem spiney ticklers, too. Are you actually doing it...? I'm willing to bet on no, but...ya know...*scritches his head*...just gotta know...
                  "Fear is chaos. War is chaos. Chaos is unlimited power. It is a power that even the gods respect."

Wrong things to say when your gf says, "I love you":
                  hahahahahahahaha
                  uh thats nice but, yer not john
                  yeah keep the change

Comment

Originally posted by Magius Avvail
                    Seriously..., I'm gettin' 'dem spiney ticklers, too. Are you actually doing it...? I'm willing to bet on no, but...ya know...*scritches his head*...just gotta know...
                    exactly my thought........

All common sense says that DdogG would never do such a thing.... but.... that thing in the back of my mind keeps saying..... "please tell me he's not serious...."

Comment

really guys..... I would never do anything so goofy..... read my signature...... I am NOT one of those....................

(p.s.- I think my past posts in here speak to my knowledge of computers. I understand the dangers of opening a hdd or placing it near a speaker........ No one should ever open a hard drive for any reason if they want to use said drive again. also, magnetic fields are very dangerous around hard drives - they can corrupt data if not wipe it clean....... It was a joke.......)

Comment

ROFL!

Dog would be one of those people who would actually HIT ANY KEY TO Continue with a hammer.

- -

Comment

I don't have an "any" key.... is this something new?!?!?!?

Comment

I don't have an "any" key.... is this something new?!?!?!?
                            Actually, it's something old. Radio Shack (Tandy) used to make a computer called the TRS-80. Right between the "Scroll Lock" key and the "Pause Break" key you would find the "Any" key. The computer was fairly popular due to its low cost and the number of computers donated to school computer labs. Unfortunately, the flexibility of the IBM PC and its clones eventually killed it.

:icon_wink
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X