X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Live Movie Maker Leaves Beta, Ready for Download

Interesting news just posted over at Lifehacker.com

Windows Live Movie Maker Leaves Beta, Ready for Download

They don't have much to say about it, but in the comments I found a link to this review:

Windows Live Movie Maker Review

(side note, that is an all around good site, and worth look at some of the other articles)

His review is pretty good. I'm probably going to give this a go once I install Win7. Looks like it offers some really good options for editing and saving. Of course nothing as amazing as Sony Vegas or others, but come on, it's free! :madsmile:

These effects look look like it does way beyond what the old XP and Vista version offered:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Windows Live Movie Maker Leaves Beta, Ready for Download

Looks interesting and I'll probably d/l it to try it out. Flip side, XP users: you are out of luck, it's Vista/Win7 only.
    BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Is there a way to download this without all of the other windows live crap?
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BarnacleofDoom View Post
        Looks interesting and I'll probably d/l it to try it out. Flip side, XP users: you are out of luck, it's Vista/Win7 only.
        Nah, we got Vegas. >.>
        "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
          Is there a way to download this without all of the other windows live crap?
          First off some of that windows live crap is actually pretty nice. I like the file sync along with the 5 gig of online storage. Family safety works well if you have several computers and kids.

For sync I have it set up with other family members and we keep all our family photos synced across the country. And some important family documents are also put in there.

Mesh is also nice. Being able to control my work or home computers from anyplace with windows and IE is pretty cool.

But to answer your question. I believe you can choose to only install the items you want. I know I only have sync and family safety on my current computer.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X